No matter where I go and who I speak to everyone is asking me about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is probably having it’s best year ever. I say that because as more users pile in you will see that Bitcoin and other coins are here to stay. Why? It’s simple we have experienced over the past decade one of the biggest wealth transfers in history. The continual policies of Keynesian economics (An economic theory of total spending in the economy and its effects on output and inflation) has weakened not only the American economy but the every day American from creating perpetual wealth. I am not an economist but do understand value and timing.
Business is recovering from what we often refer to as the Great Recession of 2007-9. To accomplish complete recovery and growth, management has to win and retain today’s millennial employee, help them shape their jobs and understand how they view their careers. In addition Millennial entrepreneurs must be disruptive as possible.
A friend, whose family has owned an amusement park in Pennsylvania since 1926, said that even the “fun business” isn’t fun anymore.
She likened careers to the differences in some of their key rides – the ferris wheel and roller coaster.
One you get on and ride for the duration as it goes round and round until retirement and then you get off. The other you strap yourself in and take a wild, breathtaking ride.
Millennials prefer the constant changes.
They show up wearing designer jeans, a Patagonia hoodie and sneakers or flip-flops. They punch away on their Macbook or iPhone and alternate their drinks between coffee and RedBull or Monster.
Unless their job is in one of the golden triangle companies – Apple, Google, Tesla, Facebook, they soon leave for the next hot job offer. However, even at these golden firms and their counterparts around the globe, keeping high-potential employees is increasingly difficult.
Referring to the Millennials, an executive (read older) recently sniffed, “This generation has a sense of entitlement. They expect higher starting salaries, flexible work schedules, company-provided personal devices, constant praise, steady promotions and they’re looking for their next job the minute they come on board.”
Millennials aren’t self-indulgent. They simply see and do things differently than he does.
They expect to glide up the corporate ladder, have a higher priority on fulfilling work and have significantly shorter attention spans than employees of prior generations.
They set the stage for permanent organizational change.
This year, they will account for 36 percent of the workforce.
By 2025, Millennials will account for 75 percent of the global workforce.
What’s up With Bitcoin?
Millennials now control a great deal of what the influence is in the United States thus Bitcoin is what’s up! Bitcoin is so disruptive I don’t think many people understand what’s happening. In Stocks, traders watch price action. Bitcoin has just experienced a great 2 year “price action”. When Bitcoin Started in 2009 it was a little known math code that was only thought to work for nerds who were interested in playing porn hub poker. Now you have top talent leaving power houses like Goldman Sachs to start their bitcoin/blockchain startups. Bitcoin is changing how we use and create money. The Price of Bitcoin across all exchanges is around $758.00 US for one coin. (I got in at $225) Bitcoin is the wall street you control! I will explain that later. According to Forbes in 2013 Bitcoin is the best investment you could have made. I couldn’t agree more. Here are 5 ways you can take advantage of Bitcoin.
- Accept Payments and take Bitcoin ONLY- Bitcoin is a very unique disruptive technology but the method is the same. Additionally there are no charge backs so that can be safe for running your online store and accepting payments. Display a QR-code with your Bitcoin address next to your cash register. There are two options here.
- When you have your wallet, go to a section that says ‘Receive Money’ or ‘Add funds’ or something similar. There will usually be a QR-code that has your Bitcoin address encoded in it. Print out the image with the QR-code and place it next to your cash register. Your customers will typically have a Bitcoin app installed on their smartphone where they can enter the value of the purchase in USD or EUR. Their app calculates the corresponding Bitcoin value. It automatically takes the current exchange rate to get the right amount. On your wallet account you can check the confirmation of your incoming payment.
- Some wallets offer a ‘Receive Money’ functionality. When you earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a payment method on a more regular basis it comes in handy when you use a button called ‘Create Payment Request’. Here you enter the Bitcoin amount the customer has to pay and it will show the corresponding QR-code automatically. This way the customer doesn’t need to enter an amount which makes the payment for them more convenient. For this method you need to calculate the Bitcoin amount from your USD or EUR price before you can enter it for the QR-code to generate.
- Join a Bitcoin Mining Club or Bitcoin Bosses– Mining for Bitcoin is a way to create perpetual income and keep you increasing returns from mining this digital currency. Basically you find the guys with the expensive computers no one can hack.Bitcoin mining is the process by which new Bitcoins are generated. When you perform mining, your computer adds new Bitcoin transactions to the block chain (a public ledger where all Bitcoin transactions are stored) and searches for new blocks. A block is a file that has the most recent Bitcoin transactions recorded in it. When your computer discovers a new block, you receive a certain number of Bitcoins. Currently a block contains BTC 25. This number changes throughout time and gets smaller by the factor 0.5 every four years.Since bitcoin mining has become a hardware intense and therefore expensive process, most individual miners join a so called mining pool. One of the mining pools you can connect to is Bitclub for example. By providing computing power to their pool you can earn Bitcoins from mining without the need to build your own big mining farm. There are entire communities around Bitcoin mining and besides the fact that you earn Bitcoins it’s also fun. You meet new people online and get in-depth knowledge about Bitcoin as a protocol and technology.If you want to earn Bitcoins through mining, be aware that it is a costly and time consuming process. Read the respective introductions and manuals to learn more about it. This website is a good starting point. Unless you are mining just out of curiosity and want to get to know the technology, it is important to make a cost / benefit analysis. Hardware prices, electricity costs, bitcoin difficulty and the Bitcoin value influence the profitability of Bitcoin mining. If all this seems interesting to you and you want to earn Bitcoins from mining make your first calculations on the Mining Dashboard.
- Earn Bitcoins through Trading- all My Forex Traders/ OTC Traders turn their profits from trading into bitcoin. When you trade assets, this gets much more complex. I don’t want to go into too much detail here but trading is a great to take advantage of getting Bitcoin.
- Earn Bitcoin through Margin Trading Exchange- Many exchange providers offer something called ‘leveraged trading’. This is when a trader seeks to increase their potential profit (or loss) by borrowing additional coins. Using a leverage of 10:1, for example, a trader would gain or lose 10% for every 1% change in the market. The exchange provider will keep the trader’s own coins as collateral for this loan, and automatically close the position when they get close to depleting their balance. Because of this collateral requirement, margin trading loans carry a very low risk of default – only something like a major flash crash in which the exchange’s automated systems cannot close the position in time can lead to the loan not being fully repaid. Because the loans are usually very short-term – often just a few days and sometimes less than 24 hours – lenders also enjoy a high rate of compounding. There is, however, usually some risk associated with holding your coins on an exchange, from which they could be stolen.
- Earn Bitcoin Via Charity and Pay it Forward campaigns-Bitcoin can be the acceptable payment method for your charity or pay it forward campaign. Is your organization looking to raise money for travel? Receive bitcoin.
Millennials This is our time to change the world and create a construct we control and once we decentralize our currency and means to create more wealth we can live on our own terms!